Friday, March 6, 2009

Lesson in photography 101

was very tired these semester ...
i felt like i can barely breathe...
because my assignment was piling up one after another and yet i have to juggle the time with work...
the subject who took all my precious time and money was none other than the 1 and only Photography class by donkey lecturer Christopher...
kept rejecting my precious work ish ....
well maybe my skill not that good but i think we students deserve a chance to save our pictures......
well we cant keep redoing and reprinting and in the end we all got BROKE...
this post is to complain abit hahahaha
well i feel better now...
i posted a few of my masterpiece enjoy ler... its very good at least its my work so don't complain...
1st series... Escape From Lomopolis
















2nd series....Detective Psychedelic















would like to say thank you very much to Mr Chow Guo Wei...
for modeling for my very very extremely small production....
watch out for more... this is just the 1st part portrait photos

Luv,
~GiNo

No comments: