Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ENVY

its 5.26 in the morning...
just manage to finish my drawing in markers....

well have you ever felt the same as a scenario whereby there is a kid and he is standing outside the food shop... he is very hungry but he cant buy it due to poverty.... all he can do is stand outside checking his pocket if there is any hope for even a penny left .... but to no avail it turn out empty as well.... so he got no choice but to look for awhile more and walk away ....

and guess what ???
that just happen to me today...
instead of food i just need to print 1 piece of painting for me to paint in that drawing in markers

this suck ....
all because of photography ...
its sucking me dry ....
i work non stop also not enough to cover every single photo i print ......
god save me....



Luv,
~GiNo

1 comment:

EJ said...

pity bro...
i dun hv oso..
if i hv sure i'll help u.. >.<