Friday, October 2, 2009

23rd year among the living !!!

i am 23 years old already....
means i am one step closer to death ... hahaha
well life and death is part of life....
why taking it so serious .....? right ?

well this year surprisingly i am not emo....
well most of the time i am kinda emo during birthdays....
but this year i am not ....
and other than that i learn more about life once again....

well my birthday was great....
My zoo friends plan a really great surprise...
really caught me out of my expectation...
ps: they suck at surprises coz they got busted in almost every surprise but this time it really got me... good job guys
never expected it.... as i thought we were celebrating for another girl Xin Leng ....
and she thought it was for me....
but it was for both of us...
we went to barbecue at May's house... that's the 1st leg of the celebration.....


barbecue gonna cause cancer ...



ding dong Gacky....with oily face



Lian with some funny freakish pose



whats with the eyes girl..... and the senyum sinis-sinis



Chili too happy to see the chicken wings



Burger Liew so happy lor.... got chicken



me and XinLeng cutting cake hahahaha cutting cake ceremony



Tupai handing over their present to me



see got camera recording some more like what conference like that



we are not getting married



my cake and her cake



look what they gave me.... they really love me ....
yep its sony erricsson K770i....crazy right
i love you guys too GD3 and my Zoo Friends....plus EJ for the precious present....
and EJ thanks for the Pull And Bear Wallet, Angus for the RM30, Hui Jun for your white chocolate macadamia and oreo cheese from Secret Recipe...
that day almost made me teary .....
lucky thing i can tahan or else sure habis let them record all the ugly part.....
boys and girls thank you i am really really very touched by the gift....
you guys know i need a phone a lot and guys go to the extend give me one ....
thank you guys so much it really meant alot to me....


during the eve we went to Hulu Langat for dinner.... and counting down

well after we makan pose for some pictures



group pics with Boon, Angus, Ej and HuiJun



as usually Angus likes to act cute



HuiJun such a poser



Boon what are you thinking dude



thats a flare ok !

then after that they were suppose surprise me at home....
but they failed to do so because i saw Ej in her car ...
i was suspecting something
but i still i never thought will have so many people in my room surprising me.....
well thank you guys EJ, Hui Jun, Angus, Tupai, Chili, Gacky, Jean Cui, Kevin, ChunHwa, Lian and Keng-Keng....


birthday went to kimchi haru again.... they surprise me with KimBap again...
well they told me KimBap is usually eaten on celebration so well What The Fuck....



bloated ..... after the meal....


hope you guys enjoy the pictures....
guys i love u guys alot ....
thanks for all the wishes through sms .... from Singapore to Taiwan thanks ...
sorry that it cost money hahaha....
and thanks to all the 171 wishes in Facebook hahahaa...

once again thanks and i love you guys ....
i really appreciate it ..... thanks for all the love and care
its unforgettable


Luv,
~GiNo

1 comment:

YamYam*Kay said...

yer, admire u dy, ur friends treat u so gud, gift a phone to u...
hahahaha