Saturday, October 31, 2009

Heavy ....

hearts are heavy
well still i have to do it.....

i have been neglecting my blog for a months now 2 weeks in penang and 2 weeks in PJ
well i am back....

well i have been back penang healing ....
from what ??
from all this nonsense in PJ

although the moments in Penang
or where i call it "Home"
was boring but i can find it relaxing....

Everyday i had the same routine....
my sister will wake me up around 6.55 in the morning
to fetch her to school....
i would drive my white gen-2 out and drop her ...
drive back home
wake my mommy up and then go back to sleep....
wake up eat lunch with bro and sis....

after lunch will sit down play ps2 or psp or watch anime with my bro
at night go eat dinner with family aroud 11 after mommy finishes her work

everyday repeat the very same routine exceot a few days was like...
go meet up with friends yumcha
met Shwu Fen and Dawn....
went out with Ansel and celebrate birthday with Chloe
have a date with Marion
dim sum with Lex
gathered with Ivan and Alvin.... to have a long dinner gossip chat with Girlie
it was so much fun....
even life was slow and dull but i can really relate myself to this place i call home....

this time back i learn alot of things....
my high school principal reverend brother Paul Ho has left the school...
a junior turn to a girl (ps: i was in a boys school)
schoolmate have baby d....
some other schoolmates getting married soon....
some have been in politics...
some have gone to Japan...
some prefer to come back from UK to work...
some came home and failed exams but prefer to stroll around shopping...
some become a pilot...
some have became a buyer...
some still retain their path or some even decides to let go and go somewhere else to start over....

home was never the same but yet this is the place i can see myself laugh without worries, cry without hatred, sleep without nightmares and love without doubts

this time around Penang island has been listed in UNESCO so everything is protected now
and everything charge now ....
this made it even better now.....

but times flies ...
i need to leave home once more
my heart is heavy ... to leave behind
the way i comb mommy's hair,
the way me and my bro and sis cuddle in the bed
the way i roll around in my bed with my siblings
the way i drive my white Gen-2
the way my dad tells the news
the way the cool air feels
the taste of mommy's cooking
the taste of bro's cooking
the taste of friendship
the way i make my sister shout
the way my bro cook
the way that i worry less


missing every single bit of it......


PJ seems just like the forbidden city....
a place of vengeance, a place of hatred, a place of betrayal, and a place of fakers
life in the city is filled with doubts...
as i know when i step back here war will begin....


Luv,
~GiNo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like stayin here is making you so suffer..nothing that can make u happy at all???

-GiNo- said...

erm anonymous ....
i wont say suffer but its a journey i am going through....
happy moments of coz there is....
sad moments of coz there is....
but wats important is what i have learn through it ...
dont u think so ???