Tuesday, September 22, 2009

life is a bitch

ok inspired by the word "life is a pitch" i kinda change it a little hahaha
who cares.... people who really know me knows i am obnoxious....
i pick my nose, i fart in public, i say vulgar language, i talk loudly, i dun wear appropriately, i put legs up high, and i don't care much about my image

don't look at my face thinking that i am like all those goody to shoes hahaha
apparently i am not those kind of people....
so most likely there's a lot of people saying that he or she will be different talking craps and sucking up to me.....
but after meeting me and mingle with me or know me deeper....
they will eventually a gap will appear ....
dunno why but it happens.... disappointed after another promising they will be different hahaha
sweet talk hahahaha....

so people i talk trash sometimes... i am straight forward... i am annoying... i said things that people don't like to hear (which is the truth) i have not much real friends that i can really talk to i am not those fakers you get pretending to be good and back-stabbed you in the back
i am those who are not afraid to take sides...(hate those people who likes to stay neutral and not siding with anyone where's is your balls for guys and where is your dignity for girls)
if they are your friend just stand up and take sides.... that's what i call friendship....
if don't take sides then i know where you stand....
damn right i hate those neutral people...a bunch of wannabe good guy fakers...
well went to 3 yumcha session with friends....
1st its with the zoo friends, then with EJ and Hui Jun and after that some guy talk with the guys....
well talk about alot of things.... talk until now which is 7.11 exactly....
hahaha well really felt so much saliva used up hahaha...
well talking about life and how it sucks....
talking about love, sex, whores, relationships and whatever there is to talk about....
well life really was kinda sucky for me this pass few days where everything has been kind of boring and slow...
rain so much this few days and i look into the mirror to see how much i have grown up into....
i got more gray hair than my mom now.... i got wrinkles ... i have zits.... i have eye bag.... i lost weight.... i even lost my tummy.... i lost sanity....
well i almost lost everything.... but i havent lost 1 thing which is my memory....

all the sweet times and bad times is still freshly broiling in my bloody brain....
for me friendship is a very important part of my life
there are friends who will laugh with you but wont be there to sacrifice for you
there are friends who will laugh and go through the hard times with you sacrificing themselves....
well i am starting think and search through that memory of mine .....
are there any ???
well i have got the answers already.....
well some are hard to accept but what to do life is a bitch........


Luv,
~GiNo

No comments: