Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cathcing Up !!

it has been a while since i last blog in !!!
coz now my hse no connection .....

so ppl dats why u dont c me on9 at night nowadays ....

sorry for the crapy language ...

ok catching up !!! now assignments deadlines month
everybody is like racng againts time to finish wat they need to finished up !!!!
omigowd wat am i gonna do !!! sosiology !!! i dunno wat the F**K its all about ..... i think i am gonna resit d !!!
but i dont want to resit .... coz 1st of all it cost alot then 2nd need to study the second time 3rd lossing more time .....
my god hate foundation !!! sux big time !!!
cant wait to get rid of this year....

Then now dance club has a new event coming !!!
and guess wat ??? i have been voted to be the Vicechairperson !!!!
apani !!! means more work !!!! oh no ......
but work at least its better for me to forget those EMO feelings hahaha .....
juz glad i had the time to blog in now ....

so hopefully faithful friends would support my Event o....
its next year !!! march !!

wait for my next blog to get more details !!!

Luv,
~>GiNo

No comments: