Friday, April 3, 2009

WRONG


well i am so pissed off with everything lately...
nobody can help me....
and i dont even know how to go on....
its so hard....
assignment loads so much...
and my pocket is still running dry....
working will make my life more miserable !!
know why ???
because i am barred....
and donkey !!! my tutor said that my excuse is same old lame excuse !!!
so i started to question myself....
"is it my mistake that i was born poor ?"
sometime people said things without thinking....
that goes to lectures to....
when she said that i feel so lazy to even explain ... as i know whatever i say she will also think i am creating another to cover another lie that was created before....
so disappointed in them so shallow for someone that elder !



i am still searching by myself ...
searching for someone i can share my life with...
recently i feel i cant say anything to anyone !!!
friends ??
whats the definition ?
what does it mean ?

useful when needed ? when no longer have any value to be used anymore friends is just a trash ??
is that the deifintion ?
well i still dont know ?
sometimes being good doesnt have a good repayment !!!
maybe i was granted with something else....
i said before

a lot of people wanted to be like me....
but i want to be like everyone !!!

Luv,
~GiNo

2 comments:

gackyz said...

MISS preesha shud be more considerate.

EJ said...

yea
i'm dead
u choose not to tell
dun blame others