Sunday, April 12, 2009

how i hope i can be home now ....
i really miss my mom !!
when i were interviewed by Rein and Jaron for Astro "Jia Yu" about what i want to tell my mom that time !
i really mean what i say !!
i said i would like to tell my mom "I love You"
i never told her before i just text her before once on my 21st birthday...
i dunno why but i find hard to tell her...
but now the crisis i am in i wish can tell her !!
i am so tired of life....
sometimes feel like killing myself better ...
but i tak sampai hati wanna leave my family and friends behind....
well hate it.....
hate it....
well i hopw this downward fall graph will come to an end soon ...


miss so much mommy ....
muax....




for those who can see your mom and dad everyday .... don't take things for granted .... tell them that you loved them .... hug them and ...... appreciate them while you have the chance... as theres alot of people dont have the chance to do so ...

Luv,
~GiNo

2 comments:

EJ said...

sumtimes i think of killing myself oso..cos i think im a burden for my mom..meybe my leaving will make their life easier..but..my mom rather suffer like now than lost her daughter..
i miss my mom oso..her birthday is coming soon and i can't buy her a present..one thing i can do is going back to gv her a big surprise..
let's face this down time together lar..when im rich i won't forget to "dai hit" u geh...js like wat u done to me..
sorry for so emotional today..
but i dun like to be alone..just felt like i've been left out..and it's like we're in two different world..i dislike dis kind of feeling..

Anonymous said...

what happened to you ? i thought you used to juggle things very well in your life...