Thursday, April 24, 2008

AfterMath...


After days of sleepless nights
working so hard on Maths practice....
i just really hope that this time i will pass with
flying colors.....

tought everything is over d....
i can finally rest in peace......
but it still get to me....
haiz...
so cham....
after the great battle between mathematics and me...
i thought i can finally rest in peace d....
mana tau.... i fall sick pula.... fever until pass it to Charine.... minta maaf ya....
even worse my house got no line...

to hell with maxis my whole house is like a freaking blind spot..... so me, Cindy, Vinki and Charine kena no line..... only EJ's phone is usable...
holy lord.... apala.... so bad luck.....
tommorow sumore need to go to work out in True Fitness ....... then morning sumore need to wake at 5 am cause 6 am need to reach double vision d....
dunno shoot wat movie.....
so headache.... juz hate fever ....so sick now...... feel like dieing....
so Emo

Luv,
~GiNo

No comments: