Sunday, November 4, 2007

The EMOness

Yesterday woke up with a very bad news.....
it all happen like this.....

Ansel woke up around 9 sumthing causing me to wake up also...
then he wanna know the time so he began searching for his hp .....
no where to be found .... he tought maybe our housemate play a prank on him .... then he found out his lap top is gone also .....WTF
after that we search for it... then i found my hp to gone as well .....
then i felt something very fishy is going on....

i found our rooms balcony door to be open ....
so i was curious went towards it found a bunch of notes on the floor my "WALLET" on the floor and all my bus tickets and ATM slips .....
i imediately open my wallet and ... AHHHHHHH.....
all my money " GONE " its like the end of the world ...... theres like RM90 inside .... what is left is just 5cents !@$!@#$##$$%^$% stupid idiot we were robbed ....

after that i recalled the house rent and utillity money i collected .....
luckily its still there ... lucky thing i hide it nisely if not it will be gone with the wind ...then i kena bunuh diri d....

we go wake Charine EJ and Aubrey up to if everyone is ok ..... we were so devastated ... i was feeling sad because if EJ did not return me the money i wouldnt have been robbed that much money ... i would have just lost RM40 now Bank only left RM64 how to survive.....

then called our parents .... after thinking mine was ok but Ansel was much worse he lost his Laptop ... its even worse...if it was me i would die .... juz hated these thief why my room of so many places .... BABI betul .... i slept around 4 o'clock he still manage to come in without waking us up ..... why why i didnt woke up ... if i were to wake up ....i would kamikaze with him d ......

well to all my friends .... i lost all your contacts already so please kindly send your number to me via Friendster or here lar.... thank you ... and becareful and lock up every single lock there is in the house .....

Luv,
~>GiNo

No comments: