Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Can i Do ???

well people may think my life is beautiful...
but those who are close with me knows my life is nothing but a living nightmare...
there is so many people pursuing me in search for happiness...
but i chose someone else which turn so many people down in disappointment ...
its not perfect happiness for me...

but i have heard one of my seniors say
everybody wants to be happy but no ones wants to feel pain,
but how do we get a rainbow if there was no rain

well i now i know that ... feelings are so uncontrollable is something beyond you and me...
so what can i do... really what can i do...
hope you enjoy the song....




Luv,
~GiNo

5 comments:

enicyo said...

you can be 幸福…… ^^

-GiNo- said...

what is that chinese word say ???

gackyz said...

how do we get a rainbow if there was no rain?
[:
true.

racinefontenele said...

Deixa eu te falar, fiz um blog, e tô vendo alguns patrocinadores, pois ele está com muitos acessos.

Mas preciso de mais seguidores neste Blog. Queria saber se posso contar com vc. E se puder fazer um comentário em qq artigo, melhor ainda!

Aí embaixo o acesso, é só ir onde tem SEGUIR. Não tem nenhum custo para vc!

Mais uma vez, obrigado!

http://racinefontenele.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

想聊 , 免费裸聊聊天室 , 真人美女视频交友聊天室 , 免费裸聊聊天室 , 美女视频聊天网 , 成人聊天室极品骚女诱惑艳舞 , 破解视频聊天室 , 免费视频裸聊网站 , 裸聊女的qq , 激情裸聊室