Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ranting !!

what's going on with me recently....


felt so tired ...
emotionally, physically, and mentally !!!
everything is not going my way....


my birthday is coming again....
things are going so wrong.....
i feel so sad....
i am the strong Gino that everyone thought i am....
yes i am ... i kept telling myself....
but i getting tired....
there is so many things i am going through alone....
no one in this competitive world seems trustable .....
its me against the world.....


so many things inside me right now.... but all inside are just sorrow....
you think you know everything but the truth is you don't know anything....
coming out into the world is  very tiring.... there is no mommy to run to when your sad.....
there is no one to pad your hair and say everything will be ok....
well its because we grow up....
no one to rely on but ourself.....


sometimes i feel who am i ???
what's my value in everybody's heart....
someone keep telling me i think too much....
yes i think too much...
i am paranoid....
i am chauvinistic....
i am a control freak....
i am lousy idiot who thinks he knows everything.....


i am just hurt..... 
hurt hurt hurt....
tears don't even flow anymore....
when until i can really let down my guard......



Luv,
~GiNo



some random rants..... 

No comments: