Thursday, May 13, 2010

a micey business

i interrupt the supposedly post for this particular post....
2 days ago a creature which is well known for its name such as Mickey, Minnie or Jerry
has infiltrate into my humble abode.....

raising chaos among housemate especially a victim of trauma and extreme phobia on mouse name Alvan Chin Ghit Mun. He was in a state of paranoia and hysteria.

the little creature left us with clues of its droppings....
giving me the chance to used it against it.....

traps have been set using Rat Glues and and contaminated flour (Ps: that creatures master piece)

contaminated flour


how the trap looks like.....


mission capturing rat started of.... with me loosing
he kept biting and destroying my stuffs.....
he can move so stealth not noticeable on my eye level and diving in front of me then run and hide .....
so i place another trap on the sink and went up .... one thing is so many traps he manage to eat the bait and left the area but at last he was caught ....

look at him he at the cheese part


but after capturing happiness don't just come in....
i felt guilt and anxiety because i am doing animal cruelty ......
when i want to take it and throw away i can see he was crying squeaking non stop like as if begging me don't kill me while struggling.....
i was reluctance.... but i had no choice..... i close my eyes close i can't bear to look at it suffering....
i quickly take and threw far far from my house.....

sorry little rat i don't mean to kill you....
but you leave me no choice i tried to let you go but you prefer to wreck havoc in my house so.... its either you vanish or i am in pain.....sorry


Luv,
~>Gino

6 comments:

jean cui said...

T_T

gackyz said...

this is the one made chong's scream all the way? haha

Mervin said...

LOL! is not animal cruelty, is kill 1 one saving the rest.by the way, what is the name of the korean song played on your blog?

-GiNo- said...

jean cui i was sad lor

gac ur new blog layout sucked lol....
yea wormy scream like a girl becoz of this

merv my man .... its gee from girls generation....

Mervin said...

your man? LOL! i wonder since when? haha... i have been hearing that korean song for sometime, but forgotten the name. thanks.
ahya,share you this funny clip.

http://www.funvid.eu/index.php?page=videos&section=view&vid_id=103349

Joyce said...

1 mouse down, MILLIONS more to go...