Sunday, September 16, 2007

Falling...

AHH the crazy ness !!!
how de hell happen !!!
people should be wondering wat hell am i writing !!!
why falling ???

well this is my story !!!
well dat day i mean starting from dat day ....
forget what the date is !!!
well it juz happened ..... well what happened ....
well ok .... i'll share a lil' bit of my shameful experience !!!

Fall List :
fall 1 - fell when i was running from Ej then slip .... Crash ..... wakakaka...
fall 2 - after bathed....juz a step out from the toilet slip as i step on the rug.... n ka boom i was on my butt ....my leg actualy kicked the partition so its swollen ....
fall 3 - i fell again in front of charines sister... how embarassing not even know her for 24 hours...
fall 4 - it was raining ... i open the car door as i was about to run to shelter i slip n ended on my knees.... bleeding !!!! kanasai !!!!
fall 5 - goin up the stairs after eating trip on my own legs n jatuh tangga ....
fall 6 - yesterday night .... was coming down the stairs to go supper ... i know it was to good to be true d.... i ran fell from the stairs again !!! WTF ....

i think i kena some kind of curse or sumthing !!!! hahaha its hilarous my god .... thi is so embarassing .... and it all happen the day after another so evryday i will fall down .... hopefully 2day i am save fro mthe curse !!!!

Luv,
~>GiNo

No comments: